- This website is published by David Lindon & Co. The following statements apply to this website.
- This website is issued in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information and use of United Kingdom residents only.
David Lindon & Co respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. Our Privacy Notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data.
The following statements apply specifically to your privacy when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from). It is important that you read these statements, our Privacy Notice and any other privacy or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. The statements below supplement the other notices and is not intended to override them.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
You will only receive our monthly newsletter if you have subscribed for it through our website. We never add subscribers to our newsletter list without their consent. By making an enquiry by email or through the Contact Us form, you will not added to any newsletter or marketing list and you will only be contacted specifically in connection with your enquiry and in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
We will never provide your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you newsletters at any time by following the opt-out links on any newsletter sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these newsletters, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a service purchase or other transactions.
- This website is for information only. Unless otherwise stated it is not intended to offer advice and is not to be taken as, in any way, offering to sell any product or provide any service.
- We retain the copyright for the pages of this website and the material and information contained in those pages, with all rights reserved by us.
- The pages of this site may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied stored, transmitted or used by any party, except for the purpose of downloading for private, non-commercial, viewing purposes or where we have given our prior written consent. You must not alter anything on this website and no material from this site may be used on any other website. No links may be created to this site without our prior written consent.
- We may make changes to the information contained within this site at any time without updating this site to reflect those changes. We will not be liable for errors, omissions or for information becoming out of date. If you are in any doubt as to the accuracy and currency of any information contained within the pages of this site, or you require any further information, you should contact us.
- Any software is downloaded at your own risk. We do not warrant the suitability of any software which is downloaded and accept no liability for any problems with your computer that may arise as a result.
- We will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of, this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses or any unauthorised access to or alteration of the website. We do not warrant that the contents of this website are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
- We do not guarantee that any email sent to us will be received or that the contents will remain private during transmission. If you are concerned about this please consider other means of communication. You are responsible for ensuring any electronic message or information you send to us is free from any virus or defect that may harm our systems in any way.